Advertisement

How I decreased my Instagram usage to 5 minutes per day using Instagram itself!

How I decreased my Instagram usage to 5 minutes per day using Instagram itself! Instagram addiction is by far one of the most talked about addiction in the past few years, most people seem t be petrified and have no idea what is happening. Well I had the good fortune of having people around me who were terribly addicted, and i realized a pattern which made me realise that it is not about quitting instagram, all we need to do is identify the loopholes to make us use the app much lesser.

Some of the steps are just purely psychosomatic and have no science to them. I just think that if you try these out it will cut your usage into half.

It would be super beneficial to YOU, if you follow my page

Instagram addiction,leave Instagram,Instagram obsession,Insta use,Instagram use,how to decrease Instagram,how to stop Instagram,phone distraction,phone addiction,Instagram life,life on Instagram,personal growth meditation,instagram model vs real model,personal growth plan,habits of successful people motivation,phone addiction motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments