Advertisement

✦ My Favorite Duet For Each Style (COLLAB) ✦

✦ My Favorite Duet For Each Style (COLLAB) ✦ Hi Waiters!! Thank You So Much For Watching This Video! My Name Is Paige (The Creator Of Waiting ALDC) And I Hope To Inspire You With My Content On This Channel! πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’›

🌼 Reminder 🌼
You All Matter!


☆Collabs☆: I love Collaborating with you guys! At anytime if you guys would like to collab with me, or discuss ideas just comment on any of my videos, or send me a direct message through yt contacts.

☆Shoutouts☆: I am starting a new shoutout series where I will being doing 2 shoutouts every week! If you want to be apart of that, comment on any of my videos.

☆Intros/Outros☆: My Intro:Outro Requests are always open! If you would like one make sure to direct message me exactly what you would like! I will have it to you, THE DAY OF THE REQUEST.

☆Some Things About Me☆:
~I am an 11 Year Dancer & I’m on a traveling competition team!
~I Am 14
~Kendall is my favorite girl, because she reminds me of me
~Waiting is my favorite solo!


ly waiters πŸ’›

(COLLAB)

Post a Comment

0 Comments