Advertisement

REVENGE PRANK - I can't be friends with you anymore

REVENGE PRANK - I can't be friends with you anymore of course we had to get Ben back for pranking Q ;) SUBSCRIBE to our channel: ☆BUY FROM OUR VINTAGE STORE:

☆ BEN’S VIDEO pranking quincie:

☆INSTAGRAMS: itsquincie & candicekirby
☆SNAPCHATS: quinciexo & CandiceKirby
☆TWITTER: @quincie_candice
☆CANDICE’S SEPERATE CHANNEL:

☆PREVIOUS VIDEOS:

I’m Quitting YOUTUBE Prank on Best Friend:
Letting the person IN FRONT of me decide what I eat for 24 Hours:
Stealing my CRUSHES phones:
My BFF’s car got STOLEN Prank:

☆business email: candiceandquincie@thesociablesociety.com

comment “bff” if you see this ;)

love u lots
Q & C

Hi! We’re Quincie and Candice & we are best friends! This video is about I can’t be friends with you anymore prank . If you liked this video, you can check out our other videos. We also post pranks , challenge , diy , relatable comedy skits , vlogs , and fun videos!

quincie and candice,quince and candice,ben esqueda,quincie,candice,prank,best friends,i love you prank,gone wrong,i cant be friends,hilarious,comedy,bff,cute reaction,telling my best friend love,prank on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments