Advertisement

Sonic 06 PC (P-06 V1.5) - Sonic in Shadow's Section of Wave Ocean

Sonic 06 PC (P-06 V1.5) - Sonic in Shadow's Section of Wave Ocean ChaosX put barriers around one of the rock pillars to block off from getting to tails, along with changing how the sky gem and purple gem worked together. However with the added upward momentum I got to tails again and even to Shadow's Section of Wave Ocean!!

I'm waiting for ChaosX to see this video, I know he will find this. xD
It was really hard pulling this off, you did a great job on this update, keep up the great work!!!

Check out ChaosX's (Creator) Channel here:

I got some interesting things in Kingdom Valley I'm going to post later, so if you enjoyed, make sure to like and subscribe. :D

Sonic the hedgehog,Sonic 06,PC,Remake,remaster,unity,p-06,Sonic,super sonic,update,shadow,glitch,bug,wave ocean,chaosx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments