Advertisement

The Masterpiece is Prepared (Vlog)

The Masterpiece is Prepared (Vlog) The Kelley Krew posts Vlogs 7 days a week at 10pm EST

S U B S C R I B E -AND- S H A R E !

Thanks for joining us again today Krew and if you're new, Welcome, so glad you found our Vlog!

Get ready to join us for an action packed day, we bring you along from morning to night and share it all on the in-between with you. Lots of fun, updates and Kelley Krew family adventures.

We invite you to Subscribe if you haven't.
Throw this Vlog a Like.
Plus help us grow the Krew by SHARING our channel and Vlogs!

Love you guys, see you again tomorrow!


C H E C K O U T S O M E O F O U R R E C E N T U P L O A D S

-SMASHED OUR BRAND NEW....... (super dumb move)


-CLEAN & PACK with me! (Full Time RVers May 2019)


-MOVING into the RV!


-Big Family EMPTY RV TOUR! w/ BUNKHOUSE!



S H O P T H E V L O G

-Kelley Krew Amazon Favs


-Starbucks Venti Insulated Travel Tumbler 24 OZ


- Our Favorite Cleaning Supplies



O U R F A M I L Y

🤵🏻Daddy-Ryan
👰🏻Mama-Tabitha
....in this vlog
👩🏻Bella- is 8 years old
👧🏻Niko- is 7 years old
🧑🏻Vinny- is 4 years old
👦🏻Louie- is 20 months old
🐶🐹🐹🐹🐟

💕T A B I T H A' S P E R S O N A L C H A N N E L💕



📷I N S T A G R A M📷

FAMILY-
TABITHA-
RYAN-

🐦T W I T T E R🐦

FAMILY-
TABITHA-
RYAN-

👍🏼F A C E B O O K👍🏼




📸S N A P C H A T📸

@tabithajkelley

✉️S N A I L M A I L📬

PO BOX # 14
Jenison MI 49429

Welcome to the #KELLEYKREW everyone!

M U S I C

www.epidemicsound.com

O U R F I L M I N G/E D I T I N G G E A R (affil.)

Canon g7x mark ii
Canon 80D
Lens
Go Pro Hero Black
DJI Mavic Pro Drone
iPhone 8 plus
Sunpak Tripod
Lighting Kit
Small Ring Light
MacBook Pro
Final Cut Pro

intro & channel trailer filmed and edited by Matthew Horling at Carbon Stories (Grand Rapids MI)

masterpiece complete,masterpiece prepared,its a masterpiece,family vloggers,family friendly,family vlogs,day in the life,family vlogger channels,family friendly channels,masterpiece,vlog,vloggers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments