Advertisement

Every Time I Win A Hole He Takes A Club Out Of My Bag

Every Time I Win A Hole He Takes A Club Out Of My Bag In today’s video we will be playing the front 9 at Inverness Country Club in Birmingham, Alabama! I will be teeing it up with a good friend of mine and the assistant golf professional at Inverness Marshal Robinson. This is going to be a match straight up against each other. However, every time I win a hole Marshal gets to take a golf club out of my golf bag never to return during this golf round! He can not take my putter but the rest of the bag is up for grabs! Hope y’all enjoy!!

Marshal’s Instagram:


My Instagram:

golf,golfer,golfing,golfers,pro golfer,club pro,alabama,birmingham,pga tour,european tour,pga,sport,sports,zac,radford,zac radford,golf channel,stinger,espn,sportscenter,vlog,vlogger,vlogging,golf course,course vlog,golf ball,golf club,golf shot,golf day,golf life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments