Advertisement

Where Are All The Good Men?- MUST LISTEN!

Where Are All The Good Men?- MUST LISTEN! In this video I am answering the question, “Where are all the good men?” Listen in, hear my breakdown, and comment below.

"You have to believe that good men exist. You have to fix your vision. Because the reality is that if a good man presents himself you are going to look for the bad in him in order to validate your beliefs that there are no good men."

Find the good man God has for you...read this: In this book I let you know how to find the good men God has for you.

I hope this video helps you understand that there are good men out there. I hope this video has given you the ability to know believing a negative mindset about men will prevent you from receiving the good man for you. There are many places to meet a good man God has for you but you have to ask yourself are you ready to meet one if you find him?

"Do not start to think that God put you on this earth only to set you up for the bad men who are out there. Trust and believe through God you can have the good man God has for you that you desire."

For more encouragement, insight, as well as love and dating advice... also relationship advice, sign up to my VIP list here: Plus I'll send you the best piece of relationship advice and romance tips I've ever received. "Be encouraged, have faith, and do not settle for less than you deserve."

where are all the good men,good men,where are men,the good men,stephan speaks,stephan speaks relationships,stephan,stephan labossiere,labossiere,godly men,men of god,where are the men of good,no good men,good man,bad men,dating advice,love advice,dating,relationships,the man God has for you,man of God,where are the men of God?,where are the good men,

Post a Comment

0 Comments