Advertisement

WHY AM I A VEGETARIAN & THE DIRECTION OF MY CHANNEL #vegetarian #vegan #plantbased #pescatarian

WHY AM I A VEGETARIAN & THE DIRECTION OF MY CHANNEL #vegetarian #vegan #plantbased #pescatarian PLEASE YOUTUBE DO NOT COPYRIGHT THIS VIDEO BECAUSE SOME CHILDREN IN THE BACKGROUND DECIDED TO PLAY SOME MUSIC. THANK YOU.

Please like! comment! subscribe! subscribe! subscribe! to this channel.
BE A LOYAL FOLLOWER ON MY INSTAGRAM: @CHYNUECOUTURE

I know you can hear the strong wind blowing, a girl screaming, and all kinds of noise and distractions happening in the background, but it is expected since I am outside, and I wanted to get fresh air and switch up the scenery. So, I recommend that you wear headphones, and turn up the volume so you can hear me as much as you can.

And this is also my first time using subtitles, so if it is lagging in some areas, I apologize for that, if it really bugs you. I did my best, and it took a long time to do.

Lastly, in one part of the video, I have no clue what I said, lol!

#vegetarian,#directionofmychannel,#direction,#vegan,#plantbased,#pescatarian,#healthylifestyle,#lifestyle,#healthiswealth,#healthy,#food,#thebodyisthetemple,#selfcare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments