Advertisement

How to Keep Your Room Organized

How to Keep Your Room Organized Hey everyone! So I've done a lot of video on how to clean your room, DIYs you can use to organize it, and stuff like that, but let's be honest, cleaning your room isn't the hard part- it's keeping it that way! Here are a bunch of sustainable, long term tips you can use to make sure your room is always organized and everything has a place. No matter how big your room is, these tips will help you make the most out of your space and make it much easier to keep your room clean.

Support and subscribe!

Room Tour:
My YouTube Tips:
How I edit my Instagram pics:

FAQ:
How old are you?
18
What camera do you use?
Canon EOS 70D
What Lenses do you use?
30mm 1.4
Is that your real voice?
Yes
What editor?
Final cut pro

STALK ME:)
Instagram-
Twitter-
Snapchat- @ellaelbells

----

Hi I'm Ella Elbells and I am a 18-year old girl who loves anything DIY, lifestyle, beauty and fashion-related! I post videos on food, style, advice and so much more! I also love filming routine videos and vlogs so you guys can get to know me. You can expect to see seasonal videos too like Back to School, Halloween, Summer and Holiday videos!

ella elbells,How to Keep Your Room Organized,how to clean your room,cleaning my room,how to organize your life,organize,organize your room,room organization,how to keep your room clean,cleaning,organization hacks,how to organize your room,clean with me,clean your room,how to clean your room fast,spring cleaning,diy room decor,room cleaning tutorial,diy organization hacks,clean and organize my room with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments