Advertisement

KIDS REACT TO MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS *WHO WORE IT BETTER CHALLENGE* ❤️| Sophie Fergi Piper rockelle

KIDS REACT TO MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS *WHO WORE IT BETTER CHALLENGE* ❤️| Sophie Fergi Piper rockelle Hey guys, sit back and enjoy watching kids react to my fashion nova outfits, who wore it better. i did this challenge with my best friend piper rockelle. We did a total fashion nova haul and asked strangers who wore it better. Make sure you guys comment down who you think had the better fashion nova outfits, and leave a LIKe for more!

#react #challenge #kids

Make sure you guys subscribe for more funny videos like this one. i do many challenges with my best friend piper rockelle, and her boyfriend gavin magnus. i do 24 hour challenges, spy videos, pranks fashion hauls, and many more!

(check out my last video)
SPYING On My CRUSH for 24 HOURS Challenge in PUBLIC *GONE WRONG* 💔



Thank you Piper Rockelle go check her out
Piper Rockelle:


Follow my other social media accounts:
IG: @sophiefergi
TickTok @Sophieferg1

Editing and Music By: Adam and Heather
Adam:
Heather:


=====================
Hey guys it’s me Sophie Fergi. I do several funny videos on this channel with my bests friends Piper Rockelle and her ex boyfriend Gavin Magnus . Here you can see what my life is like in a whole different perspective. I do crazy challenges, funny reactions, last to challenges, crush, and boyfriend videos, fashion hauls, make up diys and many more. I love Creating videos with Piper Rockelle, and im so thankful for everyone who subscribes! Make sure you subscribe so you can see us do several challenges, pranks and day in the life vlogs together.

sophie fergi,sophie,sophiefergi,brat show,brat,gothgirl,piperrockelle,piper rockelle,kids react,kids,react,reaction,reacting,who wore it better,who,challenge,who wore it better challenge,fashion nova,fashion,nova,fashion challenge,fashion nova haul,fashion nova challenge,outfits,outfit,2019,kids challenge,piper,piper and gavin,piper and gavin break up,break up,rockelle,piper rockelle boyfriend,gavin,gavin magnus,magnus,gavin and piper,funny,kid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments