Advertisement

10 Things I’d Tell My Younger Self (Millionaire Advice)

10 Things I’d Tell My Younger Self (Millionaire Advice) Learn about my two day FREE Crash Course here:

This is the advice I’d give my 10 year younger self:
0:29 Debt is your best friend
1:31 Deal sourcers suck
1:47 I’m qualified even as a teenager
2:25 Document EVERYTHING!
3:27 Selling is everything
4:15 You can’t please everybody
5:21 Bad tenants are the worst
5:52 People will lie to you
6:22 You will be hated
7:43 Being rich is a choice

Share this video:

Subscribe to this channel for more content:

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook Group:
Facebook Page:
Instagram:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

10 things i'd tell my younger self,samuel leeds,property investors with samuel leeds,property investors crash course,how to invest in property,property investing tips,UK property investing,UK property investment,HMO property,rent2rent,buy2let,property investing strategies,mentoring monday,property investing jobs,real estate,property,buying houses with no money,millionaire advice,undercover millionaire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments