Advertisement

Bad Wastegate, Data Logs... SEE the Boost Creep! How to solve problems to get the Car Faster!

Bad Wastegate, Data Logs...  SEE the Boost Creep!  How to solve problems to get the Car Faster! Taking time to review data at home, and when you are not in a rush is very important to getting the most out of your car! At the track, you are on limited time and it is possible to overlook some things or mis-interpret what the data is showing you. This video, I'm going to show you the data logs on where I had a wastegate getting stuck and what it looks like on the boost curve. Luckily, I didn't kill the engine!

Label your electrical connections:
The baddest turbo's you can buy:
Cam Specialist, turbo needs:

drag racing,slicks,mickey thompson tires,n/t racing,turbo john,drag radials,boost,Turbocharged,Procharger,turbo mustang,Stuck wastegate,Wastegate,Turbo John,Over boost,Full boost,wastegate issues,Bad wastegate,data logs,data log,holley efi,GO FAST,GET WIN LIGHTS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments