Advertisement

“Don’t LEAK INFO to Public” This Attorney is Defending Officer Goines, Charged with Tuttle Murders

“Don’t LEAK INFO to Public” This Attorney is Defending Officer Goines, Charged with Tuttle Murders Tuttle Murder Case update from Monday, August 26, 2019. Judge ordered that Gerald Goines cannot work as a police officer. His attorney, Nicole DeBorde, briefed the media after court. I also reveal his bond conditions.

I have multiple upcoming stories that dive deeper into the 7815 Harding St attack. Subscribe to my channel to be the first to see newly revealed government secrets:

Watch the replay of my livestream to hear more about what happened in court:

What else happened at 7815 Harding Street that the BLUE LYIN’ is trying so hard to hide? With your financial support of government transparency efforts, you and I can bring these secrets into the sunshine.

**** Donate with Patreon ****


**** Donate with PayPal ****

Or to the email: OIT@OpenInfoTexas.com

With your help, you and I can create important change.

Justin Pulliam,Dennis Tuttle,Gerald Goines,Houston Police,Nicole DeBorde,

Post a Comment

0 Comments