Advertisement

ගෙයක් ගත්තා | Thank You YouTube 🙏🏼 I Bought this house from my YouTube Revenue | MVIVO | NAWRAN

ගෙයක් ගත්තා | Thank You YouTube 🙏🏼 I Bought this house from my YouTube Revenue | MVIVO | NAWRAN ඔන්න මන් ගෙයක් ගත්තා.. බලපන්ලා

Most of the people asked me what I did for my YouTube money. So I bought this house from my YouTube Revenue.

Thank you MVIVO for the collab. If you are looking to build a house in Sri Lanka, MVIVO is the best place for you. Their designs are mind-blowing!

Call them 011 717 0000 | Check their website

#YouTube #ThankYouYouTube


SUBSCRIBE ►

THANKS FOR WATCHING! LIKE & SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!
-----------------------------------------------------------
FIND ME ON:
Facebook |
Instagram |
Twitter |

Written Directed and Produced by NAWRAN.



© Copyright NAWRAN.
All Rights Reserved.

NAWRAN,LakaiSikai,JanaiPriyayi,Derana,Sirasa TV,Hiru Tv,MVIVO,Home builders in Sri Lanka,Ashen Vlogs,Ratta,IRAJ,sippi cinema,podda,Wasthi Production,Hiru newws,Hiru TV,Sirasa news,beautiful homes,beautiful houses,Youtube money,Adsense,earn money on YouTube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments