Advertisement

‡ How To Make Bass House (In EXACTLY 3 Minutes) (ft. Marktore) ‡

‡ How To Make Bass House (In EXACTLY 3 Minutes) (ft. Marktore) ‡ DISCLAIMER: THIS ISN'T MY ACTUAL VOICE, IT'S JUST A SPEECH PROGRAM

I tried to make some sort of Bass House or Complextro song because I was bored and I ended up making a tutorial. r/oopsididntmeantto I guess
I am not planning to release this song soon because it's not finished and I ran out of ideas about structuring, sound design, etc. Hope you understand and enjoy the video!

Background Music: IDMNS - Installation 57 (Unreleased)

My social media:

☑ ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ:
☑ sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ:
☑ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ:
☑ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ:

Follow Marktore:
☑ Instagram:
☑ Facebook:
☑ Twitter:

If you liked this video don't forget to leave a like, subscribe and share it with a friend!

Bass House,Electro,EDM,Tutorial,2019,IDMNS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments