Advertisement

I Bought A $1000 Abandoned Storage Unit and Found This.. ($15,000 PROFIT)

I Bought A $1000 Abandoned Storage Unit and Found This.. ($15,000 PROFIT) I Spent $1000 on an abandoned storage unit and made $15,000 PROFIT!! You won't believe what was in this storage unit!! It's like storage wars with abandoned storage units!

These abandoned storage units have the rarest items like our lost luggage videos where we see how much money we can make off of abandoned luggage and storage units.

If you're new to the ItsYeBoi channel check out all my other challenges, alboe challenges, wish, uber eats, basketball challenges and more by subscribing and clicking the notification bell!

Check out the boys:
Omar's Album Groundwork:
Ryan Swaze:


My Amazon Store, check this out to see the camera equipment we used to film here:


════════

🐣T W I T T E R:

📸I N S T A G R A M:

════════

MORE Storage Units and Luggage Videos:


════════

M U S I C:

Intro Music: Lately - City Fidelia


Kevin Macleod - incompetech.com

If you read the entire description, comment down below: "I can't believe PewDiePie commented on your IG" so I know you're a real one and I'll reply

storage unit,abandoned storage unit,storage unit finds,storage auction,bought,spent,$1000,1000,lost luggage,itsyeboi,luggage auction,found,luggage,suitcase,suitcases,baggage,mystery,buying,mystery box,challenge,auction,auctions,lost,unboxing,auction hunters,storage wars,found this,you wont believe,storage,box,treasure,buying everything,buying random,expensive,bidding,storage unit auctions,ebay,auction bid,storage locker,Motorcycle,motorbike,its ye boi,itsyaboi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments