Advertisement

🏷Product Discounts

🏷Product Discounts I've been doing some reaching out and this is what I've found out so far. Vanity Planet has given me a discount code and link so me and YOU can go get some stuff for the low. As I get more Info I'll be sharing it with y'all.

Vanity Planet DISCOUNT link:


if this video helped you HIT that LIKE BUTTON so others can get the same.

More to come! Stay tuned & turn on post notifications

(To have your music/video promoted send me an email at Mobey90@gmail.com)

If you have any questions...feel free to voice that in the comments!

Thanks for watching & subscribing!!

shop.spreadshirt.com/beysicdesigns for shirts

IG: Beysic_Swagg & Beysic_Designz

Twitter: Bey716 & Beysic_Designz

Facebook.com/LOCBEYSICS

Snapchat: beysic_swagg

#vanityplanet #subscriberdiscount #HOOKUP

locs,dreadlocks,mobeylocs,vanity planet,discount code,hair,makeup,skin,smile,live preview,brush,keisha charmaine,instagram,product discount,product bundles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments