Advertisement

SEARCH FOR BONES ON EPSTEIN ISLAND

SEARCH FOR BONES ON EPSTEIN ISLAND Doctor Dan scuba dove in the waters around Epstein Island months before mainstream America even knew his name. The waitresses at Magen's Bay all reacted the same way when I brought up the name Epstein. This was my first clue but the next was even more shocking. A woman swam up to me and asked for me to drag my legs around under water to see if I could help find a lost girl who had gone missing. The stories of young girls just

Oak Island,Marty Lagina,Pirate Museum,Jack Sparrow,Qanon,qposts,WWE,Marty Jannety,Doctordanification,Dunedin,gaming,mighty duck,fortnite,bette midler,fergie,Hillary Clinton,jail,bleach,bit,comedy,Portsmouth,Virginia,New Zealand,noscope,conspiracy,info,little st james,little saint jeff,metal tube,underwater,CIA,agent,secret,in and out,photoshop,jones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments