Advertisement

Taylor Swift Gave This Superfan Almost $5,000 For College: 'I Cannot Express My Gratitude!'

Taylor Swift Gave This Superfan Almost $5,000 For College: 'I Cannot Express My Gratitude!' Taylor Swift is just the gift that keeps on giving! The pop superstar generously helped out Canadian fan Ayesha Khurram by sending her almost $5,000 to pay off her college debt for the semester. "Ayesha, get your learn on girl," Taylor wrote in a sweet message. "I love you!" The 20-year-old student spoke to Access Hollywood about the singer's surprising gesture and admitted that she still can't believe her luck. "I cannot express my gratitude!" Ayesha gushed.

» SUBSCRIBE:
» Visit Our Website:

#Access
#TaylorSwift

access,access hollywood,celebrity gossip,taylor swift,ayesha khurram,taylor swift tumblr,taylor swift lover,taylor swift me,taylor swift engaged,taylor swift joe alwyn,taylor swift music,taylor swift songs,ayesha khurram tumblr,taylor swift instagram,ayesha khurram instagram,taylor swift pays for college,college tuition taylor swift,fan gets Taylor Swift to pay college debt,college deby,college debt,taylor swift surprises fan,taylor swift pays tuition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments