Advertisement

Why I Chose The Goodyear Duratrac For My 4runner

Why I Chose The Goodyear Duratrac For My 4runner Why did I choose the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac for my 4runner? It was pretty easy actually. I had them on my old WJ Grand Cherokee in a smaller size and they blew me away after replacing a disappointing set of Bridgestone Dueler Revos.

The Duratrac is a great all around off-road tire that's also very livable on road. There are a lot of wimpy all-terrain tires on the market and some really noisy and aggressive mud tires too. In my opinion, the Duratrac sits right in the middle.

They perform great off road, they're smooth and quiet on the street, and they look cool. In my experience, tread life is very good too, at least on a smaller SUV like this.

Read my full review here:


___

Email: contact@canadiangearhead.com

___


Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Youtube:

#canadiangearhead #goodyearduratrac #tirereview

goodyear,duratrac,goodyear wrangler duratrac,best tires for winter,best all terrain tire,overlanding tire,best winter tire for truck,duratrac review,off-road tire selection,off-road tire for winter,choosing an all-terrain tire,why goodyear duratracs,4runner off-road tires,4x4 tire,best mud tire for winter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments