Advertisement

9|1|19 Sunday Empowerment Message: Be Courageous, In Spite of Fear!

9|1|19 Sunday Empowerment Message: Be Courageous, In Spite of Fear! Hey guys! Thank you for watching and Subscribing to my channel! If you are new here, please be sure to hit the #SUBSCRIBE button and tap the bell so that you are aware of all new videos.

I’m back with the second episode of my new series of Sunday #Empowerment Messages. If you missed last week’s message on Trusting God, be sure to go check it out. In these videos, I share words of #wisdom, #empowerment, and #encouragement that I've received from my Pastors at Agape Restoration Ministry Center during our Sunday service. I know we all may not make it to #church on Sunday morning, but you can always refer to my channel for a quick #empowerment message. This week's message is all about Being #Courageous in Spite of #Fear. I pray that it #blesses and #motivates you to start September off on a clean slate and find new ways to be of service to God and others💕

If you are in need of a good church home in the LA area, I invite you to come to church with me! Check out the details on Agape Restoration Ministry Center at the link below:

Agape Restoration Ministry Center:

Connect with me on Instagram:

Shop Instagram:

Shop My Store:

Facebook:

Twitter:

courageous,faith,fear,leap of faith,trust God,humility,remain teachable,overflow,blessings,church,agape restoration ministry center,courage,obedient,obedience,gods perfect plan,pray,prayer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments