Advertisement

Pulling Frames of Capped Honey for Extraction | S3 E13

Pulling Frames of Capped Honey for Extraction | S3 E13 Today I'm heading into my hives to check on pollen and honey stores and to make sure my queens are behaving! 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 I'm also going to pull frames of capped honey for extraction. Yay!! 🍯 And finally, I need to do a quick mite check to make sure the hives are buzzing & healthy. 😁

Welcome to my third year of keeping bees, where I plan to learn even more about raising pollinators and maybe even get a little honey in the process.

Be sure to check out my other channel, Emmymade in Japan!


Latest bee vlogs:
Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Episode 6:
Episode 7:
Episode 8:
Episode 9:
Episode 10:
Episode 11:
Episode 12:

Subscribe:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

If you're reading this, you are one of a rare breed. Comment: "Me -- a spelunker?!!" 🤔 below! :)

Ancient Discoveries music courtesy of epidemicsound.com.

honeybound,honey bound,burr comb,ferment,fermented honey,chickens,chicken feed,mite check,mites,varroa mites,mite treatment,hive health,hive check,honey,honeybees,bee hives,Emmy,Emmymade,Emmymadeinjapan,backyard beekeeping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments