Advertisement

a little Q&A while doing my makeup

a little Q&A while doing my makeup HELLOO if you are new here my name is Gabriela and I am a mom to my daughter Lavender.. this video is kind of all over the place but it’s just me, my younger sister, and her best friend getting ready for a wedding! Sorry for a month of no videos we were spending time with family and friends..hope you enjoy it even though we were all over the place😂💜 stay tuned for a video comparing my Instagram pictures to pregnant me pictures! comment what you’d like to see Xx
PS sorry for the cringe tiktok references.....

my sisters instagram (Rachel)
@rachie.gonzalez

Lexi’s Instagram
@alexismcintoshh

my Instagram
@gabbieegonzalez

Hope you Enjoyed!

lavender,lavendermay,lavendermayavery,teenmom,teenmomvlogs,gabbie,gabbiegonzalez,gabbieegonzalez,jackavery,jackaverybaby,jackaverygirlfriend,vlog,friend,friendvlogs,bestfriends,mom,momvlogs,baby,babygirl,makeup,makeuproutine,wedding,questions,answers,questionandanswers,travel,family,virginia,hi,teens,teen,youngmom,motherhood,funny,girls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments