Advertisement

HOW BIG AM I | Does SIZE matter | Why it is important to measure your body parts as a Bodybuilder

HOW BIG AM I | Does SIZE matter | Why it is important to measure your body parts as a Bodybuilder HOW BIG AM I | Does SIZE matter | Why it is important to measure your body parts as a Bodybuilder

#howbig #doessizematter #bodybuilding

Hello and welcome back to my channel Jon Sheppard Fitness.
In today's video i will be measuring my body parts to see how big i am as a bodybuilder.
Why you might ask..... To record my measurements as i will be soon coming to the end of my bulking phase, so i can compare them to my shredded show day measurements.
This will see where i hold the most body fat and muscle mass and see where i can improve on in years to come.
So today you will find out how big i am and if size does matter.

Follow my bodybuilding journey by clicking the link below.

Enjoy

Jon Sheppard Fitness

Link to Road to Bodypower 2020:



Subscribe to me:

YouTube:

Instagram:

Twitter :

Facebook:


PRODUCTS I USE FOR FILMING

Lenovo B50-50 15.6-Inch Notebook:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80 Digital Camera:
Samsung S8 Mobile:
Camera Tripod:
Joby GorillaPod Tripod:
Joby MobilePod Tripod:

PRODUCTS I USE FOR GYM AND COOKING

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey:
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre Workout:
Optimum Nutrition Micronised Creatine Powder:
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA Powder:
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy:
FitBit Watch:
Body Fat Scales:
Blender NutriBullet:
Slow Cooker:
Food scales:
Cooking Pans:

DISCLAIMER: All the links above are products ive brought and use, clicking on a link will take you straight to the product on amazon where if you click one of the products i will make a small commission.
This helps me keep the channel running. Thank You

HOW BIG AM I | Why it is important to measure your body parts as a Bodybuilder,HOW BIG AM I,Why it is important to measure your body parts,how big i am,road to bodypower 2020,jon sheppard fitness,bodypower,bodybuilding,bulking,bulking phase,measure body fat,body fat,weight loss,measuring my body,measuring my junk,guess how big it is,guess how big i am,does size matter,how big do you think i am,taking measurements,muscle,junk in the truck,measuring muscles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments