Advertisement

I MET my DOUBLE and it changed our family forever

I MET my DOUBLE and it changed our family forever Hi. This story sent us Pauline, she is 15. She tell about event that occurred in her life that has changed her family forever. And I'll tell you about it now.
"I live with my parents and the cat that was presented to me on my 10th birthday. Although I always wanted to have a brother or sister. But my mom and dad were adamant.
This year during the spring break we all decided to go to Holland with our whole class to witness the tulip festival with our own eyes. Parents were enthusiastic about this idea and immediately allowed me to go. I was looking forward to this trip and hoped that it would be something great. This was my first trip, so I was very worried: if i forgot something, whether everything would go well, would I like it.
She is my best friend. The curator of our trip said that we can rest a couple of hours from the road. And later we will go on an excursion.
But we couldn't sit still. There are so many interesting things around! Katya and I immediately went for a walk around the hotel, went into a very nice cafe to drink a cup of coffee. At the next table I saw a girl who was exactly like me, only her hair was a little longer. Of course, I knew the theory that each person has 7 doubles, but I didn’t really believe in that. Have I met my double in hundreds of kilometers from home?
We decided to come together. We started to speak English. This girl's name was Diana, she was very sweet and pleasant in communication. After a few minutes of conversation, it turned out that the girl knows Russian, because she lived all her life in Russia and only two years ago she moved to Holland with her parents.
We agreed to meet the next day to get to know each other better. Katya went on an excursion with the class, and I went for a walk with Diana. We walked all day, she showed me the city from the locals, not tourists.
Is that what I really thought? Is Diana my sister? If she was taken from an orphanage, then there can be no mistake. Diana got ahead of me, saying that when she was two years old she was adopted. She said that she always knew that she had a sister. And so, quite by accident, we found each other. The terrible secret of my parents was revealed.
I spent my whole trip with my sister, she turned out to be so open, kind and cheerful. I wonder if they would tell me about the existence of a sister?
I returned home and immediately told my mom and dad about everything. They were shocked and began to make excuses. They said that they were too young and stupid, that they didn't have money to support two children, they were very sorry. Mom cried and apologized to me, dad was gloomy and just was silent. The next day, they decided that they want to see their second daughter and to apologize for everything. I felt sorry for mom and also sorry for sister. I didn't know what to do. I decided to invite Diana to visit on a summer vacation. But the sister refused. As I thought, she cannot forgive her parents. Instead, she called me to visit her. I immediately agreed. Parents didn't mind. They understood how much I needed to communicate with my sister".

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,actually happened,animated stories,sister story,i met my double,double,parents secret,trip story,story time,adopted child,adopted sister,life story,life story animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments