Advertisement

Raven's Abilities (Request)

Raven's Abilities (Request) Affirmations:
I now can see, hear and talk to spirits right now
I now have reality manipulation right now
i now can easily manipulate reality to my whims right now
I now have mastered darkness and shadow manipulation right now
I can easily read the auras of others right now
I am fluent in my ideal languages right now
i can effectively speak, read and understand my ideal languages right now
I can easily make my body at will intangible to others and objects right now
I am a master at all magical arts right now
I have mastered chronokinesis right now
I can easily manipulate time at will right now
I can easily and safely project my soul self as black form of energy that can take my shape and it can also function as a pocket of interdimensional space anytime right now
I can easily and efficiently summon spirits, creature and objects safely and instantly at will right now
I have mastered the power of levitation right now
i can easily levitate and fly with objects and people right now
I have telepathy right now
i can easily communicate with others through thought right now
i have mastered soul manipulation right now
I have mastered advanced telekinesis right now
i can easily create constructs from telekinetic energy right now
i can easily form strong force fields from telekinetic energy right now
i can easily and effectively teleport objects via telekinesis right now
i can feel and understand the emotions of others by touching them right now
i am a master at spellcasting right now
i have the ability to gain information about others and objects through touch right now
i can safely and instantly travel to other dimensions at ease right now
i have mastered teleportation right now
i have mastered dark telekinesis right now
i have mastered illusion manipulation right now
i have mastered advanced empathic healing right now
i have mastered advanced empathic precognition right now
i have mastered astral projection right now
i have mastered advanced apathy right now
I have perfect sensory synchronization right now
I am always in peak human condition right now
i have mastered all forms of Umbrakinesis right now
i have mastered energy manipulation right now
i have mastered flight right now
i can effortlessly and rapidly conjure up quick and effective spells right now
i have mastered pathokinesis right now
i have mastered vitakinesis right now
i can effortlessly and safely open and close portals to different locations right now
i have mastered magic manipulation right now
In my demonic or rage mode i have full glowing crimson eyes right now
In my power mode i have full glow pure white eyes right now and
I easily grant others powers and can just as easily take them away no matter what power they have right now
I have mastered spiritual and physical purification right now
I have superhuman defense abilities right now
i am a master in hand to hand combat right now
i am a master in martial arts right now
I have the exact personality of Raven from the teen titans right now
i can effortlessly adapt and manifest any outfit i want in a matter of seconds right now
My results are permanent right now

(Request)

Post a Comment

0 Comments