Advertisement

The Posh Pescatarian - Spicy Pescatarian Finfish Stew

The Posh Pescatarian - Spicy Pescatarian Finfish Stew Some of the best cuts of fish are often the most overlooked. In this short cooking session I'll show you how to turn fish trimmings (the parts that remain from filleting) into a delightful and simple fish stew - in under 15 minutes! Great for beginners and seasoned cooks.

Feel free to add in a few shell fish along the way if you have them handy. I have several versions of this recipe and I add whatever I'm in the mood for - chick peas, clams, shrimp, spinach, kale are my go-to ingredients.

Check out the full recipe and more on my website

pescatarian,seafood,fishparts,expticfish,seafoodrecipes,simpleseafoodrecipes,pescafood,stephanieharrisuyidi,15minutemeals,appetiteforadventure,seafood dinner,seafood soup,seafoodstew,fishstew,fishchowder,seafoodchowder,onepotmeals,onepotseafoodmeals,freshfish,fishrecipes,cod,mixedfish,seafoodshoup,chowder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments