Advertisement

Big Burrito Mukbang! | Steak vs. Impossible Burrito

Big Burrito Mukbang! | Steak vs. Impossible Burrito Hi friends! Today I'm trying the impossible burrito and eating a delicious steak burrito. Just some chill chit chat today. Thanks for being here and enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram:

If you'd like to help support my channel, here's my Tip Jar:
PayPal.com: FitToBeEaten@gmail.com
***Leave me a note if you would like a shoutout in my video for helping me make these mukbangs possible. I appreciate you so much!***

For Business Inquires, you may contact me here:
FitToBeEaten@gmail.com

Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!!!

#burritomukbang
#impossibleburrito
#mukbang

mukbang,asmr,giant burrito mukbang,mexican food mukbang,asmr eating,asmr mukbang,mukbang asmr,funny mukbang,relaxing mukbang,big burrito mukbang,lets chit chat,story time,story time mukbang,mukbang story time,chips and guac,asmr burrito mukbang,vegan mukbang,eating show,asmr chewing,messy eating mukbang,crunchy,cheesy,popular asmr food,popular mukbang,favorite foods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments