Advertisement

DANGEROUS BUSH FIRE Has Been All Around Me in NSW Australia NIGHT FLAMES

DANGEROUS BUSH FIRE Has Been All Around Me in NSW Australia NIGHT FLAMES There has been bush fire all around me for a few weeks now. Last night it was extremely close and we are on watch and alert.
I received a text last to go to the local club if needed.
I drove down to the river to see for myself and man was it crazy!

This is where I capture this footage. I was safe but very worried

I have never seen anything like this before in my life. The land is dry and spot fires are starting up so easily.

There is a lack of water in the landscape and the fires are starting easily and spreading fast.

Today we are blanketed in smoke, it smells like a fireplace and it's hard to breathe outside of the house.

If I can I will keep you all updated.
Please pray for rain and safety for this country and it's people.

See you soon!

Marty

ps: The Australian fire department says it does not even fire season yet, scary stuff!

Australian bush fires,nsw bush fires,mid north coast fires,fire blazing on the coast,Diamond head fires,australian drougt makes fire,drought and fire,fire update australia,night fires,nsw australia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments