Advertisement

How To Take Sewing Measurements| Sewing Basics

How To Take Sewing Measurements| Sewing Basics Hello everyone, welcome back to an other tutorial of The Love Of Sewing And craft. In this video I will show you how to take sewing measurements.



Hi I am Sendy Sempai, I was born and raised in Suriname, South America. I have a passion for sewing, quilting and embroidering.
Do you want to learn how to sew, quilt, embroider and learn new sewing techniques? Subscribe and click the bell icon to get a notification as soon as I upload a new video. I upload weekly videos. I am an crafter who likes to embroider and be in the sewing room and its such a bliss. Come with me while I show you how I do all this. Creating simple art by sewing, quilting and embroidering. Occasionally you will see some other fun videos on my channel as well, that are not sewing related, so lets have fun. #TheLoveOfSewingAndCraft #OnMyWayToMoreViewsAndSubscribers #SewingMeasurements

Sewing machine,Embroidery machine,Fashion design,Sewing tutorials,How to sew,Diy fashion,DIY,Sewing patterns,Bodice pattern,How to take Sewing Measurements,Sewing Basics,How to take body measurements for sewing,commercial patterns,learn to sew,measurements for women,patterns,tape measure,hip,bust circumference,under bust circumference,pattern drafting,fitted pattern,sleeve length,sewing measurements,pattern measurements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments