Advertisement

Movie Pitch(Choices)Netflix Will Smith Tyler Perry Spike Lee Universal Paramount 20th Century Fox

Movie Pitch(Choices)Netflix Will Smith Tyler Perry Spike Lee Universal  Paramount 20th Century Fox This live stream is about a movie that I want to pitch out to many different productions studios. In the United States there is a big divide between races or rather ethnicity is in major black-and-white. I believe the black-and-white divide comes from not understanding thus not being able to have empathy or sympathy for The other's Lifestyle. In this movie the viewer will be able to make choices that impact the outcome of a young black man's life raise in Newark New Jersey, in the 90s, to a single schizophrenia bipolar mother no father and in what most people consider the ghetto. Through the movie the choices you make Will determine the outcome of the main character Kease Houston... The movie will be loosely based on my experiences growing up In this predicament but the Outcome may not end the same way it does for me depending on what choices you make... Hence the title of the movie is CHOICES. I am making this live stream because I want to bookmark the day November 3rd 2019 which I shared my pitch to the world . Thank you For Listening in Advance #Sundance #Netflix #TylerPerryStudios

film,theflyboyway,movie pitch,Netflix,20th century fox,spike lee,will smith,Tyler Perry,paramount,

Post a Comment

0 Comments