Advertisement

#StoryTime || Childhood Stories That Turned Me Into The Person I Am!

#StoryTime || Childhood Stories That Turned Me Into The Person I Am! Today's story time is very personal and different. I was thinking of children's day and one of the stories from todays video popped into my head and thats how I thought about this video. Please share your childhood stories and memories in the comments :)

NEW UPLOAD EVERY MONDAY & FRIDAY!!!!

#StoryTime #SherryShroff #ChildrendsDay
Follow me

Twitter- @sherryshroff
Instagram- @sherryshroff
Snapchat- sherryshroff
Facebook-
Google + -
Pinterest-

SEND ME A LETTER!!!
P.O. BOX NO 227
G.P.O. MUMBAI
MUMBAI-400001

Check Out My Other Channels!!!

Coupling!


GottaDoIndia

storytime,scherezade shroff,sherry shroff,morals,parenting,Embarrassing stories,indian youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments