Advertisement

Upgraded Rapid Logging in a Bullet Journal + How to Do a Mini-Migration [November Plan with Me]

Upgraded Rapid Logging in a Bullet Journal + How to Do a Mini-Migration [November Plan with Me] November and December are extremely busy seasons for me (and most people) - here's how I streamline my bullet journal layout for daily and weekly spreads to keep myself on task without taking up too much time.

I also cover a unique way to migrate a bullet journal when you only have 1-2 months remaining in the year. I like to start the new year with a new bullet journal, but still need extra pages to close out the year! I can't stand only using a small portion of another bujo.

The solution is to use a Baron Fig Vanguard Notebook (or something similar). It's roughly the same size as an A5 notebook so it's easy to slide in to the back cover of the main bullet journal.

Get your Vanguard notebooks here:

Timestamps below so you can see how I set this all up.

00:30 - "Upgraded" Rapid Logging explanation
01:30 - November Plan with Me & Layout
05:08 - Mini-Migration explanation
06:16 - Bullet Journal migration & naming
11:48 - Bringing it all together

My name is Matt Ragland and I make videos about using a minimalist bullet journal to focus on what matters most to you. I’ll show you how to use concepts like 10 Blocks, Time Tracking Grids, and Project Timelines to quickly see what needs to be done and when.

You can look for these videos every week, so please hit subscribe to stay in the loop for each new show!
==================================================

Learn more about the 10 Blocks here:
and Time Tracking here:

Download all of my Bullet Journal productivity resources, including the 10 Block Method, Time Tracking Grids, and Monthly Plan at You'll also be able to enter the 5 Day Time Track Challenge to see where your time is spent each day.

*Bullet Journal Supplies*


*Notebook from Baron Fig*
Get $10 off your first Baron Fig order with my code:

If you've ordered from Baron Fig before, please use my code to purchase additional products:

==================================================
You can find me in other places too, like...

Website:
Medium:
Instagram
Twitter

bullet journal,minimalist,time tracking,bujo,plan with me,EDC,journal,november plan with me,bullet journaling,bullet journal setup,november bullet journal,plan with me november,plan with me november 2019,bullet journal november,bujo setup,how to bullet journal,november 2019 bujo,plan with me november 2019 bullet journal set up,bullet journal migration,migrating to a new bullet journal,migrating bullet journal,matt ragland,bullet journal naming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments