Advertisement

VIVO PER LEI (Bocelli cover) - per mio fratello da Giulietta

VIVO PER LEI (Bocelli cover) - per mio fratello da Giulietta πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽΈ(✿╹◡╹✿)πŸŽΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Stay tuned : I will share with you many songs © and covers.
Don’t forget to activate the notifications by clicking on the πŸ””
It will allow you each time to be informed when I put on line a new video.
"4TRILOGIES" my 4th Album released on Aug 10 2019 ©
“STRINGS” my 3rd Album released on Dec 10 2018 ©
“MUSIC YOU ARE…” my 2nd Album released on Mar 20 2018 ©
“DREAM CATCHER” my first Album released on Dec 20 2017 ©
POSIZIONE SIAE: 262223-0 – music & lyrics and prod. by Giulietta Juliet Valenti

DIGITAL ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE ON FOLLOWING SITES:
CD-BABY :
I TUNES :
SPOTIFY :
AMAZON:
keywords=Giulietta%20Juliet%20Valenti&index=digital-music&search-type=ss

PHYSICAL ALBUM IS AVAILABLE WRITING TO :
Giuliettaval@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me if you wish have dedication and signature
directly from me, it will be my pleasure. Thanks

Follow and support me on Youtube and following sites
twitter :
Instagram :
Facebook :
Fandalism :
BLOG :

Thank you very much - GJV

vivo per lei,bocelli,musica,

Post a Comment

0 Comments