Advertisement

What the COPPA Updates Mean for My Channel (& Possibly the Whole LEGO Community)

What the COPPA Updates Mean for My Channel (& Possibly the Whole LEGO Community) Please read the disclaimer at the beginning of this video, and understand that I am totally all over the map. It's a confusing and heartbreaking time, and my thoughts are not as coherent as I'd like them to be, so I apologize.

Relevant links:
The original YouTube video about COPPA:
JANG's video:
MichaelMGF's video:

I will become more active on Instagram whenever I have new content to share. Follow me there if you haven't!


Thank you guys for literally everything. You changed my life, and if this really is the end of our YouTube journey, it was a ride I will certainly never forget. Follow me on Instagram to see whatever I do next. :)

Peace out,
-Brian

lego,star wars,lego star wars,watermelon studios,coppa,youtube,the lego community,lego set review,made for kids,lego review,lego vlog,lego stop motion,lego animation,lego analysis,lego preview,lego videos,lego youtubers,youtubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments