Advertisement

BTS DIY: how to make freebies for cafe events || + vlog

BTS DIY: how to make freebies for cafe events || + vlog happy early birthday to our winter bear, taehyung!๐Ÿป✨

I hope this video isn’t too late for those people who are planning to attend to the tae birthday and hand out freebies! You can also use these for other occasions as well such as room decoration or just a smol gift to give to a friend๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ

here is the link to the templates I made in the video:


๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š๐ฌ
✄ Instagram @vtaemins
✄ YouTube here
✄ Amino @vtaemins95
✄ Business email:
vtaemins995@gmail.com

If you’re a company interested in me reviewing your products/partnerships, please email me with ‘PARTNERSHIP’ as the subject

๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
- how old are you?
✎ 14 y.o (may 10 2005)

- who is your bias?
✎ jeongin - stray kids ♡
dahyun - twice
jin vmin - bts

- what’s your ethnicity?
✎ korean ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท (but living in australia)

sc; 4,533

Please DO NOT re-upload without my permission

Bts diy,kpop diy,bts easy diy,bts room decor diy,bts gift diy,kpop gift diy,kpop room decor diy,easy diy,diy kpop,diy bts,bts diy easy,bt21 diy,bts giveaway,kpop giveaway,bt21 giveaway,vtaemins,how to make photocards,bts photocards diy,kpop photocards diy,kpop vlog,bts vlog,aesthetic vlog,journal with me,penpal with me,a day in my life,kpop room tour,bts room tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments