Advertisement

Carole King - You've Got a Friend (Live at Montreux, 1973)

Carole King - You've Got a Friend (Live at Montreux, 1973) "You've Got A Friend" by Carole King from Live at Montreux, 1973
Listen to Carole King:

Subscribe to the official Carole King YouTube channel:

Watch more Carole King videos:

Follow Carole King:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:
Spotify:
YouTube:

Chorus:
You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running, running, yeah, yeah, yeah, to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend

#CaroleKing #YouveGotAFriend #LiveatMontreux1973

Carole king,carole king you've got a friend,fantasy end,believe in humanity,you light up my life,a quiet place to live,haywood,thats how things go down,being at war with each other,you've been around too long,fantasy beginning,a natural woman,i feel the earth move,so far away,carole king live,carole king official,live at montreux,Carole King,Legacy Recordings,Pop,You've Got a Friend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments