Advertisement

【FGO】I tried to summon Abigail Williams at that time again and...

【FGO】I tried to summon Abigail Williams at that time again and... Legend says, there is a time where your luck rise to the peak and I will ALL-IN for Ereshkigal this christmas!
Seems like I found my golden time in summon SSR, why I didn't use this method long ago!
How F/GO trolled me -

Last time, I managed to summon Musashi, Space Ishtar and Okita at a specific time, I wonder will this work again?

Song: Color - Tobu


Please like and subscribe to see more of my content!

Facebook :

Instagram :

fate/grand order,fate grand order,fate,grand,order,abigail williams,abigail,i tried to summon,i tried,golden time,ereshkigal,salem,gacha,why you should roll for abigail,save for abigail,abigail gacha,abigail birthday song,abby,fgo na,comedy,funny,jieson,save for eresh,ereshkigal banner,abigail banner,foreigner,アビゲイル・ウィリアムズ,abigail williams fgo,noble phantasm,fgo,delightworks,aniplex,best daughter,ssr,fgo troll,fgo memes,memes,roll for abby,salem gacha,

Post a Comment

0 Comments