Advertisement

Let's Talk: Why I have had to pull my energy away from people #protectyourenergy #energyiseverything

Let's Talk: Why I have had to pull my energy away from people #protectyourenergy #energyiseverything My peace is important to me. I know many people say this, but ai really make a conscious effort to match my words in actions. Some people will drain you, both on and offline. You h e to be cautious of the energy you take in. Some people are dealing with some things they wrestle with and aren’t willing to give up. They will taking you down in the process, sometimes not even being aware of what they are doing.

healing,healing meditation,healing power,self healing,full body healing,manifest healing,healing sleep,healing prayer,divine healing,healing sleep music,healing scriptures,meditation,free healing,body healing,sleep healing,sound healing,healing touch,healing energy,bodily healing,healing verses,distant healing,healing sermons,healing cleanse,moivational speech,inspirational speech,self care,mental health care,self help,self growth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments