The happy woman vs. the unhappy woman...There are major differences between the two, making it easy to decipher which category you fall under. In this video, I'll be giving a few important things that we should focus on in order to be HAPPY, Feminine women. So are you a happy woman or an unhappy woman? Stick around to hear my perspective! Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE!
ABOUT ME:
I make videos about
HOMEMAKING + PARENTING + FAITH & FEMININITY
________________________________________________________________________________
I am a homemaker, mother, dog lover, avid adventurist and serial hobbyist.
The world is a different place today than when I was a child and so is the image of family.
In a world of over-commercialization and over-politicization, it is my goal to carry on the ideas and values of a traditional lifestyle and family unit.
๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐-๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐๐ฌ ๐ ๐ฐ๐๐๐ค! ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐๐ข๐๐๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐๐ง ๐ง๐๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐๐จ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฉ!
๐๐๐๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ ๐ ๐๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐๐ฆ๐๐ค๐๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐๐ซ๐ ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐๐๐ข๐๐ข๐ ๐๐๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐๐ฌ.
๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐!
Warmly, Chelsea : )
Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

0 Comments