Advertisement

Poor street worker refuses extra money or tip

Poor street worker refuses extra money or tip Poor street worker, I'm assuming from the Peshawar region of Pakistan. He charges 20 rupees to polish shoes. This gentleman asked him how his day had been and the labourer said he hadn't earned much. So the gentleman offers him 200 rupees (10 times as much) and he refuses multiple times. He says that he has trust in God who will provide for him. When the man insists on giving 200, the worker says he won't even take the standard 20 rupee charge. Just goes to show how much life means to these people and how little they care about money.

This video is not my content, it was shared to me so I wanted to share with others. I don't know who the man in the video is but we need more people like him.

money

Post a Comment

0 Comments