Advertisement

Some quality time on the Challenger and just random vlogging

Some quality time on the Challenger and just random vlogging So I got a couple hours with a couple challengers! This is the first one! The second one I didnt film. I just went out and enjoyed the bike. My after thoughts to come soon in a future video!

Patreon


My Bike
2018 Indian Scout Bobber
Custom Gun Metal grey & Green apple wrap / ABS
RCX 3' slash cut slip ons.
Corbin saddle seat
FMB Choppers 10" Mayhem Bars
Ginz Choppers sissy bar 16"
S&S intake with fuel Moto tune

Wrap done by Twin Graphics Calimesa, Ca


My Gear
GoPro Hero 7 Black
GoPro Hero 5 Session
Dji Osomo Pocket
Dji Spark
Sony Mic Ecmcs3
HJC Helmets
Tascam d505

For business inquires email:
beardedbobber@gmail.com

Facebook


Instagram


Twitter


Wanna Trade stickers?!?! or just wanna send me something? here's my P.O. Box

Bearded Bobber
P.O. Box 33
Calimesa, CA 92320

#supportmvc #indianmotorcycleworld #beardedbobber

adventures of the bearded bobber bearded bobber motovlogging,motovloggers,motovlog,motorcycles,biker,new rider,indian challenger,indian motorcycles,indian,indian motorcycle world,indian raven,indian bagger,indian fixed fairing,Some quality time on the Challenger and just random vlogging,challenger,challenger limited,

Post a Comment

0 Comments