Advertisement

Solo Hypixel SkyBlock [59] I Reached the Speed Cap EASY

Solo Hypixel SkyBlock [59] I Reached the Speed Cap EASY Solo Hypixel SkyBlock [59] I Reached the Speed Cap EASY
Soooooo ya, I finally am able to reach the speed cap without any assistance from the Rouge sword! Using farmer boots and a high farming level PLUS rabbit 5, carbonated speed 5, and spirit 3, we can stay close enough to the cap for the AOTE teleport speed to get us to 400 speed! In the future I hope to get my farming level high enough not to need so many potions. Enjoy!

Previous Episode:
Next Episode:

💻 Follow my Socials!
➽ YouTube -
➽ Twitch -
➽ Twitter -
➽ Discord -
➽ Instagram -

🔧 Other cool links
➽ Website -
➽ Merch -
➽ Donate -
➽ Become a Member -

thirtyvirus,hypixel skyblock,minecraft hypixel skyblock,minecraft skyblock,hypixel skyblock guide,skyblock,minecraft,hypixel,skyblock hypixel,new hypixel skyblock,hypixel new skyblock,hypixel skyblock tips,hypixel skyblock update,op minion farm hypixel skyblock,hypixel skyblock money,hypixel skyblock glitch,hypixel skyblock tutorial,hypixel skyblock is a thing now,hypixel skyblock dungeon update,hypixel skyblock scam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments