Advertisement

THIS SECRET GLITCH LETS YOU ALWAYS HATCH A LEGENDARY ARCTIC REINDEER?! (ADOPT ME)

THIS SECRET GLITCH LETS YOU ALWAYS HATCH A LEGENDARY ARCTIC REINDEER?! (ADOPT ME) In this video I try out a brand new trick that apparently lets you always hatch a legendary arctic reindeer in adopt me! Watch until the end because I'm going to be giving away the frost dragon!

alphabolt,roblox,roblox adopt me,adopt me christmas update,adopt me codes 2020,adopt me codes 2020 not expired,always hatch legendary arctic reindeer,how to get arctic reindeer adopt me,how to get legendary arctic reindeer,how to get legendary pet adopt me,get legendary pet in adopt me,adopt me roblox,adopt me codes january 2020,secret adopt me codes,codes for pets adopt me,codes for legendary pets adopt me,legendary arctic reindeer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments