Advertisement

SQUAD BATTLES REWARDS OUT AT MIDNIGHT!! HOPING FOR A PRIME ICON! (FIFA 20) (LIVE STREAM)

SQUAD BATTLES REWARDS OUT AT MIDNIGHT!! HOPING FOR A PRIME ICON! (FIFA 20) (LIVE STREAM) Welcome to my channel xWFGaming!

I'm mainly known for my FUT Champions streams, which is when I rage at the game a lot, & I mean a lot. Sadly I have decided to stop FUT Champions as I don't want to be getting angry every weekend any longer. However, I'm still streaming content in a more relaxed way. Feel free to subscribe if you enjoy any of my streams!

Twitch:


For a 5% discount on real life FUT cards:


Feel free to donate if you want to!!





Content:

FIFA
Career Mode
Squad Battles Rewards
Squad Battles Games
SBC's

GTA ONLINE
Missions
Races
Free Mode

(Fortnite & COD will be streamed rarely)

I appreciate the support! Thanks for 13,000 subscribers!!

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,FIFA 20,xWorldF94,

Post a Comment

0 Comments