Advertisement

TEEN MUM Q+A WITH SISTER! WHILST WRAPPING PRESENTS! | Vlogmas day 7 | Mia Jeal

TEEN MUM Q+A WITH SISTER! WHILST WRAPPING PRESENTS! | Vlogmas day 7 | Mia Jeal Today my sister is with me to answer questions you guys asked us on my instagram whilst we got a big christmas job done of wrapping presents!

Please follow my sister on instagram: @bethjeal.xo and encourage her to start her own channel! She would love too but she is to affraid no one would watch or care about it!!

Socials to keep up to date with me and my little baby:

Instagram: mia_jeal
Twitter: @mia_jeal
Snapchat: mia_jeal

And My Younow! :


AnYwAy, EnJoY

pregnant,pregnancy,3rd trimester,mum,mom,young mum,young mom,teen mum,teen mom,single mum,single mom,solo mum,solo mom,solo parent,solo parenting,parenting,teen pregnancy,pregnant teen,pregnant teenager,16 and pregnant,underage pregnant,underage pregnancy,routine,night time,night,night time routine,mia jeal,mias bubble,skincare,cooking,cook,food,make up,cats,newborn baby,newborn,baby,day in the life,vlog,vlogmas,christmas,gift ideas,advent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments