Advertisement

THRIFT WITH ME (a bit of senseless shopping)

THRIFT WITH ME (a bit of senseless shopping) Don't forget to subscribe!!
.
.
.
Hello everyone! In this video, I take you with me to the thrift store and do a little shopping for no reason at all. I do a little try on some of the cool contenders for a new home. Join me if you love thrifting as much as I do, honestly its as good as any sport.

*My socials*
Instagram ⇒ @lower.case.m
Pinterest ⇒ @lowercasem
Twitter ⇒ @lower_case_m

*Music*
Luvly by Joakim Karud


Why Must I (Teenager In Love Remix) - Hi Malachi


Music by Chillhop:
Yasper, Louk, Philantrope - Moody:
Listen on Spotify:

*Some Info*
How old are you? I'm 21
How tall are you? 5'7 (ish aparently)
What's your name? Mariel
What do you film with? Oneplus 6T
Editing software? iMovie

FTC: Not sponsored. All opinions on products are my own

iMovie,thrifting,thrift with me,goodwill,lifestyle,fashion,salvation army,thrift store,secondhand fashion,budget,fashion on a budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments