Advertisement

What I Got For Christmas - Huge Present Haul!!

What I Got For Christmas - Huge Present Haul!! It's finally Christmas! I hope everyone had a great celebration. Check out what I got for Christmas this year!! I got everything I hoped for, including a super cool automatic Nerf blaster with an electronic target, an LAFC soccer jersey, and a TENNIS RACKET! I really wanted a tennis racket!!
Be sure to head to my Instagram to leave your comments!

Book a personalized video from me to you here:



Family Fun Pack Brik Tower – Makes a Great Gift - Available for a Limited Time Only –
#christmashaul #christmaspresents #christmas

christmas presents haul,christmas presents,presents haul,family fun pack,pokemon toys,hyper rare pokemon,santa presents,what i got from santa,pokemon pins,what i got for christmas,family fun pack christmas,dude it's david,dude it's david christmas,giant nerf edition,nerf target,electronic nerf target,lafc jersey,automatic nerf blaster,iscream boy stuff,i got a tennis racket,new tennis racket,tennis balls that don't go flat,christmas haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments