Advertisement

Why you might want to keep your classic hardware synth.

Why you might want to keep your classic hardware synth. This video was a good opportunity to demonstrate why you might want to think twice before selling your classic hardware synth to switch to a VST version of it.

I use the Korg Legacy M1 a lot, but I have also kept the original M1, in case there's a hick up with the software version.
The original M1 is now 31-years old and is still fully integrate-able and compatible with a modern set up. I was working on a mix that I needed to finish before a deadline and I had used a couple of M1 sounds from the Legacy VST. My M1R was patiently standing by to save the day.
Thanks for watching!!!!

ableton live extrenal instrument,ableton live tutorial new,ableton live hardware integration,korg m1 and ableton,ableton korg legacy,korg legacy m1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments