Advertisement

Fly me to the Moon | Lucky (MASHUP Cover by Zachary Cusson ft.Amélie Veillette)

Fly me to the Moon | Lucky (MASHUP Cover by Zachary Cusson ft.Amélie Veillette) This video is meaningful to me, because creating this mashup was my ultimate goal when I started YouTube. I'm glad to have shared this experience with the talented Amélie Veillette ! Big thanks to ''Rick Hale Music'' for sparking the passion of cover producing in me. This channel is also the first to have created the mashup of these two songs. All sounds are self-produced by me in my studio.

youtube.com/c/ZacharyCussonMusic
facebook.com/ZacharyCussonMusic

Zachary Cusson : Vocals + Guitar
Amélie Veillette : Vocals

Video Production :

Nicolas Verstraelen - Video Capture
instagram.com/vernico_photo

Zachary Cusson - Video Editing

Equipement :

Apex 415
Arturia Keylab 88
Roland Td-11
Roland Octa-Capture
Nikon D5300
Canon 5D mark II
Dell XPS 15 9570

Software and Plugins:

Ableton Live 10 Suite
Arturia Piano V2
Native Instruments Kontakt V Sound Library
Waves Series
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019
Adobe Photoshop CC 2019

fly,me,to,the,moon,fly me to the moon,frank,synatra,frank synatra,lucky,jason,mraz,jason mraz,colbie,caillat,colbie caillat,rick,hale,rick hale,breea,guttery,breea guttery,zachary cusson,zax,zachary,cusson,music,musique,jazz,amélie,veillette,amelie veillette,groove,mashup,remix,mixup,outdoors,outside,chain lights,cozy,tungsten,vintage,lights,cover,song,sing,guitar,drums,percussion,acoustic,unplugged,live,short film,voice,piano,lick,upright bass,bass,upright,walking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments